From our pottery studio surrounded by the crawfish ponds and rice fields of South Louisiana, we bring you our collection of functional stoneware pottery decorated with the crawfish we know so well. Each piece has either been thrown on the wheel or formed from a slab by David and then Emily adds the crawfish and/or leaves.
Each crawfish decorated item can be glazed in any of our glazes.
The soup bowls, mugs, hot dip bowls all have our tan ash glaze on the exterior with your choice of glaze on the interior. The crawfish is mostly unglazed for a more realistic feel.
5 glaze options:
- Blue ash - glossy semi translucent cobalt blue
- Seacrest - glossy midnight blue
- Island - glossy bright light blue
- Green -buttery smooth dark green
- Iron red - smooth brick red
- Crawfish mugs are 4” tall and hold a generous 12 oz. - $36
- Crawfish soup bowls are 2.5” tall x 4” wide and hold a generous 12 oz. - $36
- Hot dip bowl with 2 crawfish handles - is 10” wide including handles x 2.5”tall - holds 24oz. with room to spare - $58 (recipe included)
- Square plate with crawfish and leaves - 10” x 10” - $58
- Oval plate with crawfish and leaves - 13” long x 8” wide - $58
- Oval platter with crawfish and leaves - 19” long x 8.5” wide - $130